Suresh R. Patel, P.E. - President
Mr. Patel graduated with a Master of Science degree in Structural
Engineering from the University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky in
1963. He is a licensed Professional Engineer in Connecticut, Florida,
Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, South
Carolina, Texas and Virginia. Since 1963 he has been engaged in Structural/Civil
Engineering projects throughout the United States and in several foreign
countries. Mr. Patel provides design and construction administration
services for all projects and leads the daily operations of the firm.
He is a fellow of the American Society of Civil Engineers and a member
of the American Concrete Institute, American Institute of Steel Construction,
the Florida Engineering Society & the National Society of Professional
The principal of the firm has been in charge of all the Engineering
activities of the firm for the past 32 years. The firm has provided
structural engineering services for more than 1500 structures of various
types. The structures include commercial, residential, institutional,
industrial and religious buildings, Water and Wastewater treatment
Plants, Lift Stations, Bridges, Culverts etc. Mr. Patel has been a
special inspector for many structures requiring Threshold inspection.
Mr. Patel has been Engineer of Record on several projects including
major structural investigations and alterations of the existing structures.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Civil - India
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering (Structures Major) University
of Kentucky, Lexington, Ky., June, 1963
- Graduate of Modern Business Program by Alexander Hamilton Institute,
- Professional Engineer-Florida
- Special Inspector of Threshold Buildings-Florida
- Registered Professional Engineer in Connecticut, Georgia, Indiana,
Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, South
Carolina, Texas, and Virginia.
- Fellow, American Society of Civil Engineers
- Member, Florida Engineering Society
- Member, National Society of Professional Engineers
- Member, American Concrete Institute
- Member, American Institute of Steel Construction
- Watkins & Associates, Inc., Engineers - Lexington, Ky.
- Richards Bauer & Moorhead, Architects - Engineers, Toledo,
- Michael Baker Jr., Inc., Arch. / Engineers- Beaver, Pa.
- Pittsburgh Bridge & Iron, Inc., Engineers / Fabricators,
- Sanders & Thomas, Inc., Arch./ Engineers- Pittsburgh, Pa.
- H.K. Ferguson Co., Design/Build Const. - Cleveland, Ohio.
- Strickland Systems, Inc.,- Equip. Suppliers / Engineers- Jacksonville,